How to program your 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 Dodge Viper remote keyless entry fob alarm
**YOU MUST HAVE A WORKING/PROGRAMMED REMOTE IN ORDER TO PROGRAM A NEW REMOTE TO THE CAR**
**if you do not have a working remote now.. you must take the new remote to a dealer or locksmith for programming
1. Press (LOCK) button 5 times at 2 second intervals to resynchronize transmitter. Attempt to function transmitter, if working as designed discontinue programming.
2. Turn ignition to run position. (Allow ignition chimes [UNLOCK] to stop).
3. Using any original (working) transmitter, press the [UNLOCK] button for 4 to 10 seconds.
4. Within the specified 4 to 10 seconds, continue pressing the [UNLOCK] button and press the [PANIC] button for 1 second and release both buttons . A chime will sound to indicate that the transmitter programming mode has been entered (allow 3 seconds for chime to sound).
5. (USE PURCHASED REMOTE) Press [LOCK] and [UNLOCK] buttons simultaneously for 1 second and release (a short chime may sound).
6. Press and release any button on the same transmitter and a chime will sound after successfully programming the transmitter (locks may cycle).
NOTE: A CHIME WILL NOT SOUND ON STEP # 6 FOR THE FIRST TRANSMITTER PROGRAMMED, BUT WILL SOUND UPON PROGRAMMING THE SECOND TRANSMITTER.
7. (YOU MUST REPROGRAM ALL ORIGINAL REMOTES) Repeat steps 5 through 6 to program additional transmitters.
8. Turn ignition to OFF position. Transmitter programming mode will discontinue after 60 seconds . (All transmitter programming must be completed within time specified).
To order a remote or to learn more about this product, please click on the link below: