How to program your 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 Dodge Ram Truck remote keyless entry fob alarm
**YOU MUST HAVE A WORKING/PROGRAMMED REMOTE IN ORDER TO PROGRAM A NEW REMOTE TO THE CAR**
**if you do not have a working remote now.. you must take the new remote to a dealer or locksmith for programming
1. Press [LOCK] button 5 times at 2 second intervals to resynchronize transmitter. Attempt to function transmitter, if working as designed discontinue programming.
2. Turn ignition to the run position (Allow ignition chimes to stop).
3. Using original (working) transmitter, press and hold the [UNLOCK] button on the transmitter for between 4 and 10 seconds.
4. Continue to hold the [UNLOCK] button and press the [PANIC] button. A chime will sound to indicate that the transmitter programming mode has been entered (Allow 3 seconds for chime to sound).
5. Press a button on all transmitters to be programmed into the system including any previously programmed transmitters; a chime will sound when each transmitter has been programmed.
6. Turn the ignition to OFF position to exit the transmitter programming mode.
To order a remote or for more information, click on the link below: