Free remote programming instructions for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005 Buick Century keyless entry remotes.
1997 to 2000 remote on the left and 2001 and up on the right.
1) Sit in the driver’s seat
2) Remove the ignition key from the ignition lock cylinder
3) Close all the doors
4) Press and hold unlock on the door lock switch (on the door)
5) While holding the door lock switch in the unlock postition, insert and remove the ignition key twice.
DO NOT ROTATE THE KEY, JUST SLIDE IT IN AND BACK OUT.
6) Insert the ignition key the third time, leaving the key in in the ignition cylinder.
DO NOT TURN KEY
7) Release the door lock switch. You will hear 3 chimes indicating the transmitter programming is active.
8) Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the keyless entry remote at the same time (one remote) for 12
seconds. You will hear two chimes. This indicates the transmitter has been programmed.
9) Repeat step (8) for all additional transmitters (all existing remotes) to be programmed
10) Exit programming by removing the key from the ignition cylinder.
To order a remote or for more information, click on the link below: